Heat up 100ml of milk until it just starts to bubble.
Dissolve two mounded teaspoons of xylitol crystals in it.
If you like your chocolate sweet add twice that much.
Unless you've had a recent breakup. In that case leave it bitter, cuz you'll probably eat it all at once, and you might get the runs from that much xylitol.
I found out about xylitol from Finnish friends. They're all crazy about it. In their country it's made from birch trees. Xylitol is a type of sugar that doesn't cause tooth decay.
How does that work? Streptococcus Mutans, the bacterium responsible for most tooth decay. can live on many sugars, including the ones your saliva enzymes make from starchy foods. It can only build a plaque from sucrose, such as comes from beet and cane sugar. Once hidden under a plaque, the bacterium anaerobically breaks down sugar to acetic acid, which slowly dissolves your teeth, causing a cavity. Look up "cariogenic" on your favorite interwebs.
Don't let your dog get into this stuff. Xylitol is poisonous to dogs
as is Chocolate.
Shopping for xylitol easier on products.google.com than on ebay. I ordered some from Eva's
and Nutty Nutrition.
but both those suppliers seem to be broken now (may 08).
My most recent buy came promptly from www.vitaminexplorer.com
Has anyone found a better source?