As you may know, students do usually not have a good and healthy diet.
I am a student!
I thought I should care a bit about what I'm eating, and I remembered the saying :
" An Apple a Day, Keeps the Doctor Away "
I bought apples and tried to apply this adage, but I figured out that it's easy to forget it.
So, as a New Year Resolution,
I built a RACK for apples and other fruits
which I can attach on the back of my entrance door
So when I leave, I pick up a fruit For The Road !
In This Instructables I'll show you:
- How to build this very simple rack ( of course )
- How to make a very efficient tool for wood engraving.
- How to nail together 2 pieces of wood without seeing any nail.
Step 1: Parts and Plans
In fact I took what I had around :
- a plank 210 x 10 x 1 cm + a few off cuts of wood (optional)
- a bag of wooden BBQ Sticks
and that's all !
Now we make some plans.
Don't care about the big ink stain, it's from my previous Instructable : DIY Rubber Stamp Making !!