Did you know you can easily make no sugar cookies? That are only from almond butter, high quality cacao and little bit of vanilla? By the way for protein cookies you can use when protein instead of cacao.
This is very healthy cookies recipe. Did you know almonds are full of vitamins, minerals, good fats and also are pretty high on protein? Mixed together with cacao which is very great 100% natural anti-oxidant and 1 egg full of healthy fats and great protein gives you perfect gluten free cookies.
I really love that paleo cookies recipe. Especially richness of top grade cacao mixed together with that high quality chocolate all together with almond butter, recipe doesn't need any added sugar and is paleo and gluten free friendly.
Step 1: Check Video :)
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder
- 1 cup of almond butter
- 1 egg
- Little bit of vanilla/vanilla extract
- High % chocolate
- Mix it all together with a spoon
- Put your cookies on parchment paper (1 cookie = 1 tablespoon)
- Bake at 180°C/355°F for 12 minutes
- After 12 minutes add chocolate to top of cookies
- Bake for another 3 minutes
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!