Introduction: Healthy Breakfast Oatmeal Cups
Step 1: Ingredients:
2 Cups Rolled Oats
2 Ripe Bananas
2 TBSP Sesame Seeds
1 Cup Cashew Nuts
½ Cup (14 pcs) Dates without pecks
1 TSP Pink Himalayan/Sea Salt
1 TBSP Honey Greek Yogurt (optional)
Step 2: Directions:
1. In a large bowl smash bananas with fork, add oats, sesame seeds, honey, salt and mix well.
2. Finely chop dates and nuts. Add them to the mixture and mix until well combined.
3. Line a muffin tin with cupcake cases and fill each case with the mixture.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C/350 F for 20 minutes.
5. Once ready, take them out and let them cool completely.
6. Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and a raspberry on top (optional).
Step 3: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.