Introduction: Healthy Flourless Pizza
In this video we made a delicious flour-less pizza! It's simple and delicious - made with few ingredients.
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp shredded cheese (like mozzarella, cheddar, etc)
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- spices of choice (we love garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, pink himalayan salt and black pepper)
- tomato sauce
- toppings (optional since we left it marinara style)
1) Preheat your oven to 425F degrees. Combine all your ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
2) On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread you pizza mixture into two circles. Bake for 10 minutes.
3) After 10 minutes you pizza will crisp up so you can now spread tomato sauce and add toppings if desired.
4) Place your pizzas in the oven for another 10 minutes and voila! Enjoy!
To interact with us follow us on Twitter @TheVegsters
Sarah & Karina