20 brackets x $10 equals $200
20 brackets x $3 equals only $60
That is a $140 savings on just 20
It took me about two hours to make 17 brackets. While I watched my four year old son ride his bike outside.
Here are some products that inspired me to make my own.
This even cost more!
Step 1: Tools
2. Tape measure
3. Speed square or small framing square
4. Saw (I used my compound miter with a stand and stop block setup.)
5. Work surface (I had a clamp on my table that helped a lot.)
6. Extension cords if needed.
7. My wife also insist on a shop vac to clean up my mess.
8. I insist on a hot cup of coffee.