Introduction: Hi- Liter Secret Compartment (That Still Works As a Pen)
A sneaky way to hide money or secret agent documents. And it still works as a pen!
Step 1: What You Need:
- Duct tape
- Needle nose pliers
- A Hi- Liter
- A DREMEL with grinding bit or a file
- Remove the base of the Hi- Liter with needle nose pliers
- Remove the ink pack
- Cut off all but about half an inch of the ink pack
- Take a strip of duct tape and place it over the cut edge of the ink pack
- Reinsert the ink pack
- Use the file or the DREMEL to remove the ridges on the cap that came out of the bottom of the Hi- Liter and the Hi- Liter itself until you can replace and remove the cap using your fingers with relative ease
- You may want to bend a section of paper clip into a hook to ease the removal of the contents
- To add the money or documents fold them lengthwise until the paper is about 1 inch wide, then roll them up
- Insert them into the Hi- Liter then put the cap back on
- I was able to fit 3 bills into the Hi- Liter with ease, and the paper clip hook
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.