Note: I am not responsible for any illegal files or folders hidden on this device. Use your discretion before downloading any content you may believe to be illegal.
Now, with that out of the way, lets start building!
Step 1: What You Need
1. Quality USB cable - I used an old iPod cable.
2. RJ-45 cord - Make sure there are four wires inside by looking through the clear connector. If you only see two wires, find a different cable.
3. A USB extension cord - make sure one of the ends is female. (You can go without this but you will have to break open your memory stick, and mess around inside...not suggested.)
4. USB stick containing your secret data.
5. And finally, the phone jack from the wall.
1. Zippo or a different, inferior lighter.
2. Shrink tubing - If you don't have some of this stuff around the house, you should be ashamed of yourself.
3. Knife or wire strippers.
5. Solder and soldering iron.