Introduction: Hide & See Partition in Windows 7/8/8.1
In this instructable, i have shown how to hide & get back windows partition.
So lets get back to work.
Steps for hiding the partition :
- Go to My Computer, & decide which partition you want to hide.
- Now, press Windows + R key, and type "diskmgmt.msc" & hit enter.
- A new window will open named Disk Management
- Now, right click on the partition you want to hide.
- click on " Change Drive Letter and Paths.
- select the alphabet, click Remove.
- Your partition is hidden now.
- you can check it in My Computer.
Steps for get it back :
- Go to Disk Management again
- right click on the same partition ( if you have forgot which partition you have hide then, look for the partition which has no letter)
click on " Change Drive Letter and Paths.
click on Add
( If you are doing this first time then don't try to modify any other settings)
- click OK
Your partition is alive again !!
you can check it in My Computer.
- just Refresh the screen one time.
Step 1: Video
You can check this video tutorial too :