Step 1: Tools and Materials
1. Grinder with cutting wheel - I needed to use this because my wall had tile. If your wall is drywall, you won't need this.
2. Utility knife - I use this to cut the drywall.
3. Screw drivers - I use one flat and one phillips or star screwdriver.
4. End cutting wire cutters.
5. Voltage tester
6. drill with 1/2" wood drill bit
Here are the MATERIALS I used
1. Double gang or Douplex electrical box. I used a modified "new work" box that is made to be nailed to the wall. You may want to use a "old work" box that holds itself to the drywall.
2. one Electrical outlet
3. one Cable outlet
4. additional wire (Romex)
5. Douplex cover
Additional items you may need:
Wire nuts for joining wire ends
TV cable connectors