Introduction: Hiding a Sim/ Memory Card in a Cigarette Box(Cigarette Idea 5 of 5) - Entry for Hidden Spaces Contest
Cigarette Idea 5 of 5
Extension of Cigarette Idea 3 of 5
Things You Need:
A box of cigarettes
- A sim card OR memory card
- Cling film (plastic food wrap)
- Sissors (For cutting the tape)
- Glue / Adhesive BUT NOT PREFERRED
1. Wrap up your memory card / sim card in cling film.
2. There is a gap towards the back of the cigarette box as shown in the picture.
3. You can choose which object to hide, and hide it in the back ,between and foil and the box
4. I would not suggest the glue because of unknown health hazards(if any reaction occurs) or changes in smell or taste.
hence I am merely suggesting it to keep it hidden and from falling out
This question would come up and it did , by a senior member about how to remember which is the treasure box or the special fire stick .....
and the answer from my side:
1.Don't be generous with your cigarettes :)
2.Sometimes there are special packing/ edition launched by your brand ,or a little variation on the box, or a different flavour , keep a couple of those handy,even though the flavour might be horrible :D, to remind us that there is something special in that box.
3.SALT YOUR CIGARETTE BUTT: the best idea for not burning up your assest are to dip and rub the cigarette butt in some very finely powdered salt for about 5mins,the filter absorbs some of the salt flavour.
So when it comes to ur lips,u remember its not the usual stuff.I just tried it and it does not show seperately and doesn't leave a smell too,plus its food grade.I'll add these steps to all the 5 ideas,thank you for reminding me.
Do let me know if you think of anything else.
PS : SMOKING IS BAD FOR HEALTH.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.