Step 4: Making the Makescreens
I tried to find the thinest aluminum foil around by finding the cheapest. The wax paper shouldn't be the really thin kind found at deli's and butcher shops, but the kind you can actually see the sheen of the wax on the paper.
1) Rip two sheets of aluminum foil I used about eight or nine inches off the roll.
2) Rip off a piece of wax paper thats longer than the lauminum foil. I used about ten inches.
3) Layer the wax paper between the foil stagering the layers so that none of the foil touches. I left a good 1/4" to 1/2" border.
4) Using a clothes iron on high with no steam gently iron the sandwich together. It only takes a few seconds.
5) Sit back and admire the completed makescreen.