(please rate this if you like it... or don't like it)
Step 1: Required materials
2) Quality scissors.
4) Knife or equivalent.
5) Packaging tape.
6) paper (optional)
Step 2: Getting started
1) Cut several strips of tape to the length of 10.5". The idea is to make a sheet of tape. In the first picture, it shows that two layers of tape over lap approx.. half way. Try to line up the edges as best as possible.
2) Fold over the tape with the glue side up (Pic. 2). Remember these first 2 steps, you'll be using them all through out the project.
3) Keep flipping the growing sheet over and apply strips of tape until you have a sheet that is exactly 8.5" long. Fold over the last edge like you did in #2.
4) Using your straight edge, scored the side of the sheet (keep as close to the edge as you can.
5) measure the other edge and score a line that is 10 & 1/16" wide. Cut using your scissors.
Step 3: Finishing money pouch
2) Using two strips of tape (4.25" long), tape the edges closed making the pouch.
3) When done, It should look like picture 3. Set it aside (Keep flat).