Please vote for me in the pizza contest if you like this!
Step 1: What Do I Need?
Chedder cheese if you like to mix the two.
stick o' butter
Other ingredients that some people like and others don't.
onions white or red
green pepper "red yellow" etc.
hot sauces are great on pizza!
I like to put a splash of butt burn sauce on my pizza.
most any hot sauce is good I wouldn't put taco sauce on tho.
Step 2: Prepairing
1. preheat your grill.
2.Splash a spoon full of sauce on one face of one of the bread slices.
4.Then throw on your favorite toppings.
5. butter your grill and get ready to cook your master piece.
Step 3: Cooking
The second best way that is primarily used when you're at home is to use an electric grill set on it's mid power level I.E. 1-5 put it on about 3 but it depends on how you like your bread cooked i like mine just toasted.
grill method is shown in pics.
1. put both pizza halves on grill.
2. after about a minute the bread without any toppings will turn golden brown on the bottom. this means the one with toppings is turning brown from the extra weight thus absorbing more heat.
3. clean up the mess as you wait for it to cook but keep a close eye on your bread.
4. Put the golden side down over the toppings.
6. Flip wait until bottom has a few brown spots.