Introduction: Hobo Pie Pizza!
The best pizza five minutes can buy! Even if it took an hour id be worth it!
Please vote for me in the pizza contest if you like this!
Step 1: What Do I Need?
Chedder cheese if you like to mix the two.
stick o' butter
Other ingredients that some people like and others don't.
onions white or red
green pepper "red yellow" etc.
hot sauces are great on pizza!
I like to put a splash of butt burn sauce on my pizza.
most any hot sauce is good I wouldn't put taco sauce on tho.
Step 2: Prepairing
Throw down two slices of bread!
1. preheat your grill.
2.Splash a spoon full of sauce on one face of one of the bread slices.
4.Then throw on your favorite toppings.
5. butter your grill and get ready to cook your master piece.
Step 3: Cooking
The best way too cook these is with a hobo pie maker (small grill that you hold over a fire just the right shape for bread) just butter the inside of the pie maker and put the bread in apply to heat source such as open fire or BB-Q grill. Cook until desired color appears.
The second best way that is primarily used when you're at home is to use an electric grill set on it's mid power level I.E. 1-5 put it on about 3 but it depends on how you like your bread cooked i like mine just toasted.
grill method is shown in pics.
1. put both pizza halves on grill.
2. after about a minute the bread without any toppings will turn golden brown on the bottom. this means the one with toppings is turning brown from the extra weight thus absorbing more heat.
3. clean up the mess as you wait for it to cook but keep a close eye on your bread.
4. Put the golden side down over the toppings.
6. Flip wait until bottom has a few brown spots.
Step 4: Enjoy
Now eat your work of art ,I bet you couldn't make it last more than 4 minutes it's just too good to take that long to eat.
Finalist in the