Step 8: The moment of truth
1. Remove all the bags from the shopping cart, and set aside for later.
2. Secure the wheels of the shopping cart with whatever is available at the time. For us that was pine cones and twigs (Picture 4). Thats right folks, this flaming mobile deathtrap is secured by nothing more then some scattered debris.
3. Spread the coals evenly over the coal bed.
4. Apply lighter fluid (Don't use too much, or the Hobobeque might attract the unwanted attention of supermarket employees)
5.Light it up.
6. Place food on the grill and start cooking. (Make sure any melting plastic on the cart falls away from the food)
Congratulations you are now slumming it in style with your brand new Hobobeque.