With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
On some Holga models there is a black foam pad that sits between the film and uptake spools and the camera. The pad is rectangular in shape and serves...
Hot Glue Gun - (the kind used for general crafting, some consider this a cool gun)Hot glue stickScissorsFun Foam (Black 2mm thickness, comes in 12 by ...
1. Insert your glue stick into your hot glue gun according to manufacturers directions and heat up. This should be craft glue and not some sort of mol...
2. When the glue is heated and pliable, remove back of Holga like you would when you are going to change films. Remove uptake spool. If the pads are i...
3. With scissors, cut two pieces of "Fun Foam" into a 21/4 inch by 3 inch strips.
4. Fold one of the pieces 3/4 inch lengthwise onto itself and using several thin strips of hot glue, press it together.(photos)
5. Cut excess to form 3/4 inch wide pad. Folded seam will go towards the mask, the glued edges will face the left end wall of the film compartment.
6. Cut excess foam away from the piece.
7. We start from the left hand side, the unexposed film roll side. The smooth rolled part will go into the film roll compartment facing up toward you ...
9. Press pad into place, positioning it as told in instruction 7.(prior frame) Hold firmly for a minute or until glue sets. 10. Repeat with the right...
12. Go shoot some film and be the artist you want to be.
Tag files as:
Posted:Jul 12, 2008
Filter Flash Camera
35mm Sprocket Hole Panoramic Photographs
Give your Holga a custom look.
How to convert your Holga to a 35mm camera
Instamatic Film Slitter
M42 Mount HOLGA LENS! (tutorial) (lowest Cost)
HOW TO: Build a Holga M-mount Lens
How to Load 35mm Film to a Holga 120 CFN Camera
Holga Repair and Aperture Modificaiton
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.