A hot summer day calls for a cheeky little cool drink. Here is a simple, easy, and cheap Mocktail you can make.
Ingredients of 2 serving
- 1/2 cup of Pineapple Chunks
- 2 tsp of Green lime (= 1/2 lime)
- 4 slices of Fresh Ginger
- 2-3 sticks of fresh Thyme
- 1 cup Ginger Beer (and brand)Ice
- Optional: 2-3 drops of Worcestershire Sauce Steps.
*You can watch the video [extra fun facts] or read the instructions:
Step 1: Step 1: Adding All the Ingredients BUT..
Add the ginger slice, ice, Pineapple Chunks, Green lime juice, fresh thyme leaves, & the Worcestershire Sauce (if used) in a cocktail shaker or any mixing glass.
Step 2: Step 2: Mixing the Ingredients
Muddle until all ingredients are well mixed.
Step 3: Step 3: Ginger Beer
Next add 1 cup of Ginger Beer and shake (WARNING: Don’t over shake a carbonated juice). And it’s ready, a delicious fresh drink. Enjoy!