Ok, I have made some updates to it since I posted this instructible.
1. I cut the kink out, making the flow faster and it cools better.
2. I got another cooler that is bigger, more insulated, and doesn't leak(FINALLY! No more moldy carpets!)
3. I have re-worked the system with a radiator!
4. I also added some safety labels, pic 3.
5. I added an internal coil of copper to the cooler. The returning water runs through the copper, transferring more heat. This method works a lot better than my original method.
6. I insulated the water lines
7. I added more copper on the back of the fan for more heat exchange.
8. I made another version. https://www.instructables.com/id/home-made-air-conditioner-version-two/#