Introduction: Home Made Air Cooler Upgraded Version
Hi, Friends i Just Came up wit an idea of building a Upgraded version of Cheap Air Cooler for a room, (its Cheap When U have things laying around at home & make use of them) you ll need to spend some money only on buying few thins like ( TEC Thermoelectric Peltier Module Tech-1 12709 ).
And this version is capable of cooling an entire room, Better than my previous version. This Version iv especially uploaded to all my followers & to people who liked it as there favourites.
iv uploaded it very soon as i din have time, there might be some missing points feel free to ask me i shall respond to your questions when free
Step 1: Here Are the Things Needed to Build Air Cooler
- (2 nos) Thermocol Box.
- Copper Tube 1/4 inch, 5 mts.
- Submersible Pump Head - 12W - 600 L/H - [Used in Fish Aquarium].
- Plastic Chocolate box Container.
- Old Computer PSU (SMPS).
- (2 nos) TEC Thermoelectric Peltier Module Tech-1 12709.
- 220 volt AC Metal Exhaust fan 5 inch silent mini fast.
- Aluminium Water Cooling Heatsink Block.
- (2 nos) Pentium 4 CPU Cooler
Step 2: Assembled Part
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.