The first step is to gather up your ingredients. For my chocolates I decided to use strawberries, blackberries, coconut shavings, white chocolate, and milk chocolate. You can use any kind of fruit you like, but keep in mind that if you're using fresh fruits you'll need to keep the chocolate refrigerated and eat it fairly quickly. If you want your chocolates to last longer I would recommend using dried fruit or nuts.
In addition to the chocolate and fruits you'll need the following:
- Two pans for melting the chocolate.
- Bowls for holding chopped strawberries.
- Two rubber spatulas to keep the chocolate stirred
- Two Ice trays (or something similar to use as a chocolate mold)
- Apple corer (to use as a chocolate mold)
- Food coloring