All that you need are -
- 4 peeled potatoes - parboiled until they start to soften
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tbs skim milk powder
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp softened butter
- Oil to fry in.
- Cheese slicer (or very sharp knife)
- Don't use too much pressure as you go on, as the mix is very soft.
- It will come to an quarter of inch thick.
- Take of the top sheet and put it into your freezer until it turns SOLID.
- Take it out after it is done, and then cut it using a very sharp cutter or knife.
Tip - This step is very important, as this will give you the perfect crunch you are looking for...
Eat it with any dip you like. However I prefer any cheesy dip or hot tomato dip ... ITS A PERFECT MOUTH WATERING EASY TO MAKE SNACK FOR YOU :)