Step 1: Things You Will Need
- Clear Scotch Tape
- A assortment of K'nex
- Glue, or sticky two sided tape.
Step 2: Find Your Paper
Get some 12" x 12" sheets if you plan on doing shots of small things, and get something larger like 24" x 24" for larger objects.
You can find paper at the dollar store, or staples. It is very cheap!
I selected 4 sheets of 12" x 12", to double up.
Step 3: Assemble Your Paper
I didn't want to make a trip out, so I had to work with what I had.
1. I put 9 glue dots on a sheet, and stuck another one on top. Then I taped around the edges to keep it all together.
2. Then I added 5 on the edge of my completed piece, and attached my 3rd piece of paper to that.
3. Then I flipped it over and added 9 dots to the back
4. Then I added the second piece on top, and taped the 4 sides.
Step 4: Build Frame and Attach Paper
It should be fairly easy to follow what I did with my frame.
I then attached my paper using some tape.
Step 5: Take Pictures!
I used a Nikon d40 with a telephoto lens to take my pictures.
I took the pictures with natural lighting, but I could get better results with proper lights.
(See the intro slide for all the images I took.)