This is my 1st instructable. It is a home remedy for a way to rid yourself of poison ivy/ poison oak.
Step 1: "ingredients"
I know these are not ingredents, but I could think of no word to replace ingredents.
1. Source of water (sink or bottle if outside)
2. Soap (any kind I suggest liquid)
3. Rag or Sponge
4. Clear nail polish
Step 2: Washing
Using the rag soap and water wash the area that is infected. wash thoroughly with out applying too much pressure, you don't need to scrub like you're washing dishes.
Step 3: Drying
Either wait or use a towle or cloth and dry the now washed area.
Step 4: Applying Polish
Now using the clear nail polish apply a coat to the infeccted area and allow to dry. Remove and repeat till the infection is gone this shouldn't take more than a couple of days and sometimes works after the first day. This works by the nail polish not allowing air to that portion of the skin there by suffocating the rash.