Here's the parts, it's a pretty comprehensive list. You can however add to it or modify it if you feel you have a better design. You will need a pressure washer and an air compressor for this snowgun to work.
Only use high pressure pipe fittings, using fittings not rated for high pressures may result in injury.
(3) 1/4" T fittings
(2) 1/4" Street Elbows (one side is male thread, one side is female thread)
(3) 1/4" Pipe nipples (male thread on both ends)
(2) 1/4" - 1/2" Bushings (1/4" female thread, 1/2" male thread)
(1) 1/2" gate valve
(2) 1/4" hoses (no longer than 10 feet) (www.princessauto.com
(1) 22mm pressure washer fitting (we used a female one because we had hoses made up, you should use a male threaded one if you have a 22mm fitting on your pressure washer's hose)
(1) 1/4" air quick connect (female thread if you are using a hose, male thread if you are using your own hose)
(1) stand (needs to be at least 4 feet tall
(1) MSM0304 nozzle (available at www.makesnow.net
(2) MSM0204 nozzles (available at www.makesnow.net
(1) roll of teflon tape
Must be oil lubricated, and produce at least 5.5CFM at 40 psi
Between 1.3gpm and 2.5gpm