Here's the parts, it's a pretty comprehensive list. You can however add to it or modify it if you feel you have a better design. You will need a pressure washer and an air compressor for this snowgun to work.
Only use high pressure pipe fittings, using fittings not rated for high pressures may result in injury.
(3) 1/4" T fittings
(2) 1/4" Street Elbows (one side is male thread, one side is female thread)
(3) 1/4" Pipe nipples (male thread on both ends)
(2) 1/4" - 1/2" Bushings (1/4" female thread, 1/2" male thread)
(1) 1/2" gate valve
(2) 1/4" hoses (no longer than 10 feet) (www.princessauto.com
(1) 22mm pressure washer fitting (we used a female one because we had hoses made up, you should use a male threaded one if you have a 22mm fitting on your pressure washer's hose)
(1) 1/4" air quick connect (female thread if you are using a hose, male thread if you are using your own hose)
(1) stand (needs to be at least 4 feet tall
(1) MSM0304 nozzle (available at www.makesnow.net
(2) MSM0204 nozzles (available at www.makesnow.net
(1) roll of teflon tapeTools:
Must be oil lubricated, and produce at least 5.5CFM at 40 psi
Between 1.3gpm and 2.5gpm