THIS IS A STEP BY STEP PROJECT, PLEASE READ ALL THE STEPS BEFORE YOU COMMENT!
If you do that I'm sure we'll get along famously.
This is an internal mix snowgun, meaning that the air and water mix inside the plumbing. Because they mix inside the plumbing there is a risk that the air may back up the water, or that the water will back into the air lines. I recommend using check valves on both the air and the water lines (not shown) in order to limit this risk.
The author, instructables.com, and any supplier mentioned in this instructable is not liable for any damage or injury that result from following these instructions. Please know that with all do it yourself projects there are inherent risks which may or may not be foreseen, and that precautions to protect yourself should be taken throughout construction and operation of the snowgun. You will be working with high pressure water and pressurized air, both of which can be dangerous, please wear hearing and eye protection when you are using your snowmaker.
These plans are more detailed, but for a printable copy either print these plans online, or visit http://www.makesnow.net/FreeSnowmakerPlans.php for a selection of home snowmaking plans.
Step 1: Parts List for the home snowgun
Only use high pressure pipe fittings, using fittings not rated for high pressures may result in injury.
(3) 1/4" T fittings
(2) 1/4" Street Elbows (one side is male thread, one side is female thread)
(3) 1/4" Pipe nipples (male thread on both ends)
(2) 1/4" - 1/2" Bushings (1/4" female thread, 1/2" male thread)
(1) 1/2" gate valve
(2) 1/4" hoses (no longer than 10 feet) (www.princessauto.com)
(1) 22mm pressure washer fitting (we used a female one because we had hoses made up, you should use a male threaded one if you have a 22mm fitting on your pressure washer's hose)
(1) 1/4" air quick connect (female thread if you are using a hose, male thread if you are using your own hose)
(1) stand (needs to be at least 4 feet tall
(1) MSM0304 nozzle (available at www.makesnow.net)
(2) MSM0204 nozzles (available at www.makesnow.net)
(1) roll of teflon tape
Must be oil lubricated, and produce at least 5.5CFM at 40 psi
Between 1.3gpm and 2.5gpm