Introduction: Home-made Soda
Just like me, if you are a soda lover and you are just fed up of having that same everyday, regular flavor, market soda, then this is the perfect Instructable that you need.
In this instructable I am going to show you how to make your own flavored soda at home.
You can experiment with various combinations of different flavors in soda and you can also get a healthier version of soda, by using fresh/preserved juices.
Step 1: Ingredients
Ingredients you will need are,
1) Water Or Fresh/preserved Fruit juice.
2) Mango Or Orange Or Rose Or Any other flavoring Syrup
3) Dry Ice.
Yes Thats it!!
Step 2: Procedure
Theres a very simple proceduer you need to follow as writen below,
1) In case you are using flavoring syrups, Mix water and flavoring syrup as per the directions specified by the Syrup manufacturer.
2) Fill a plastic bottle with the above mixture.
3) Carefully add very little dry ice in the bottle and close the bottle with the cap.
Refrigerate if you require.
If you plan to use fresh/preserved juice for the healthier touch, fill a plastic bottle with the juice and add a little dry ice and close the bottle with a cap.
And Most Important of all Enjoy your hard work.
Step 3: Cautions
Be Very Careful while handling dry ice, do wear proper Hand gloves and follow all the necessary safety steps and precautions.
The temperature of is extremely less, about -109.3°F or -78.5°C.Hence it is always advisable to handle Dry Ice with extreme care and wear protective cloth or leather gloves whenever touching it, even an oven mitt or towel should work fine. If touched briefly it is harmless, but prolonged contact with the skin will freeze cells and cause injury similar to a burn or may also cause frost bite.