Introduction: Home Made Lomein
This instructable is dedicated to one of my former supervisors Mrs. Loreto Kitchen
First thing we do is to cook the noodles (the spaghetti type):
1. Put water with a pinch of salt on the range
2. Let water boil
3. Put oil in boiling water to prevent noodles from sticking
4. Put noodles in boiling water
5. Let it cook until the noodles can wave like a snake
6. Drain water from noodles
7. Add soy sauce and 1 tsp. of oil
Get meat. The meat can be grounded, shredded or finely chopped. I used ground turkey.
To cook the ground meat.
1. Make sure the meat is thawed
2. Fry the meat and drain water
3. When water has been drain add seasonings (I added garlic powder and pepper)
3. Put meat in a bowl
4. Drain remainder of water from the pan and add a little oil
Add the chopped vegetables (the vegetables I used was onion, bell peppers, cabbage, carrots and celery).
Fry the vegetables until they are flexible and not mushy
While the vegetables are still frying add back the following in the following order.
1. Add meat
2. Add noodles
Now we are ready to enjoy our health meal with vitamins, protein and starches.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.