Step 1: Gather the Material
(Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc.)
The material needed below:
-2 mum bases
-Ribbons (your school colors)
-Any other decorations you want to add (footballs, whistles,etc.)
-Hot glue gun
-Hot glue sticks
-Safty pin/string/garter (tennis wristbands work best for the garder)
Step 2: Lay Out What You Want
2) Decide what you want on your mum
3) Decide the length you want your mum (the ribbons, beads, feathers) to be.
remeber the more you have on your mum the heavier it will be.
4) Decide how you want it it look
5) Make sure the ribbons do not cover the hole or else the stem of the flower will not go threw the hole. Hot glue ribbons and other ribbon like decorations to the mums base.
6) Now just hot glue the 2nd mum base on top of the other base.
Step 3: Mum Flower
Step 4: Decorate
(you may have to hot glue some decorations down onto the ribbon or flower.)
Step 5: String, Safety Pin, or Garter/ Tennis Wristband
Poke a hole threw the top of bases and put a safety pin threw.
For a guy hot glue a garter or tennis wristband to the back of the mum base.
You might have to glue duck tape the back of the tennis wristband and hot glue onto the back of the mum base.