Hey everyone, it' s been awhile. Sorry. I promised this instructable back 2009 when I made my breakfast pastie "ible" (here). Here it is finally.
In this instructable I'm making garlic cheddar biscuits, but to make regular biscuits just leave out the garlic juice, garlic powder, and cheddar cheese. Once you get used to making these, you can have the first pan of biscuits coming out of the oven in around 30 minutes, beginners will take more like 45.
P.S. the photo tags are acting up again, I'll have to try and add them later.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 cup butter
- 5 1/4 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups fresh squeezed goat milk - check here to learn how (if you had to you could use the stor bought cow milk, but it's not the same.)
To make garlic cheddar you also need -
- Shredded cheddar cheese (approx 1 1/4 cup
- Garlic juice (about a tsp)
- Garlic powder (about a tsp)
- parsley for color (around a tsp as well)
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees before starting!