This is a fun and easy project to make for a party or with kids.
You will need:
-Drill bit (barely smaller than airator tube)
-Fish tank airator tube (get at a pet supply store or walmart)
-Flavored syrup (preferably snow-cone kind)
-square of toilet paper
-2 water bottles and caps
1) drill holes in the two caps of bottles
2) Cut the ends of the airation tubes at an angle
3) put the cap on the bottle and push one end of the airator tube through the cap until it touches the bottom of the bottle
4) do the same with the other bottle except the tube must only be 1 inch through the cap
5)Put baking soda into toilet paper (SEE VIDEO)
6) pour vinegar into the bottle
7) make the soda (SEE VIDEO)
8) put the baking soda/ toilet paper in the bottle and SHAKE!
Now you have made your own carbonated soda (pop if your from chicago, Da Bears)!