For this costume, I used mostly things from around the house.
For the "back" me,
- Use a full size shirt, but cut a slit in the right side of the chest for your head and right arm to go through... This helps keep a full size collar for the scream mask head
- Fill a mask with newspaper and pin it to the collar
- Fill the right arm with straw or newspaper and pin a stuffed glove to the shirt sleeve
For the "front" me
- Use a child's shirt, cut a slit in the back for your head and right arm.
- Fill the shirt with straw and pin a stuffed glove on the left sleeve - Do not fill the right arm or collar area so you'll fit through
- Use a child's pants, fill it with straw, and pin it to the shirt
- Pin a pair of child's shoes to the pants
Then, put the back shirt on, with your head and right arm through the slit... Put the front shirt on, with your head and right arm through... then have someone help you pin the 2 shirts together so it hides the seams... You can also pin up the 2 stuffed arms so they look good and you're done.