Materials: copper winding, screw, battery, staples
1. Take the copper winding and unwind it into a straight fashion.
2. Wind the copper coil around the screw several times until you have two shorts ends of wire sticking out from the screw.
3. Separate the staples apart from each other into single staples.
4. Attach one end of the battery to one end of the wire and the other end of the battery to the other wire end.
5. Your electromagnet is complete and can be used attract any steel object to it.