First you will need:
- Joystick(mine had already a small throttle switch)if yours don’t have i will teach you how to make after
Now open your joystick and take out the potentiometers that control the movement
Glue the left and right potentiometer in the middle of the box,like mine:
- Now cut a piece of wood or cardboard and glue it in up and down potentiometer,then put glue on a stick and glue it in the piece of wood that is used for left and right.
- BUT you must cut a little piece from the wood that is glued in the potentiometer so it can slide when you turn it left and right like my video.
- Now,if you don’t have throttle from your joystick get a gamepad and glue a piece of wood in one of the two axis and set your gamepad axis in the game that you are playing as throttle
- If your joystick has throttle and you made it like mine or with your ideas and you want spoilers and flaps(or one of them) get a gamepad and glue two sticks in the two axis.