Introduction: Homemade Frosty - an Ice Cream Treat!
I have always enjoyed those tasty frosty desserts from Wendy's. Cool, creamy and refreshing, but not always within my reach. It was a very long time ago when I realized that as long as I had ice cream in the freezer and a spoon on hand, i would be able to enjoy this tasty treat at anytime.
The process is very simple and can be very rewarding.
Let's get started!
Step 1: Homemade Frosty - Materials
1. Ice Cream*
4. Elbow Grease
*You may use any flavour of ice cream. However, flavours that contain chunks of ingredients, such as nuts or chocolate chips, will make this process a little more challenging, but not impossible.
**It is best to use a single serving ice cream bowl (similar in size to the one below).
Step 2: Homemade Frosty - Step 1: Measuring
Once you have gathered all your materials:
- Start by scooping ice cream from the tub into your bowl.
- I would recommend 1 - 2 scoops, but that is totally up to you and the size of your bowl.
*Remember: the more ice cream, the more elbow grease!
Step 3: Homemade Frosty - Step 2: Mixing
Now you are ready to mix! This is your chance to use up all of that elbow grease you have lying around! Take your spoon and start mixing.
- I started by pressing down on the scoops of ice cream with the convex side of the spoon.
- Then I poked the ice cream with the tip of the spoon.
- Now you can start to mix in a circular motion. After a few spins you will be halfway done.
- Be cautious, the ice cream will have a tendency to spill over the sides of the bowl.
- Keep mixing until you are satisfied with your results.
Step 4: Homemade Frosty - Step 3: Enjoy!
Now you can sit back and enjoy your cool, creamy and refreshing dessert!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.