The process is very simple and can be very rewarding.
Let's get started!
Step 1: Homemade Frosty - Materials
4. Elbow Grease
*You may use any flavour of ice cream. However, flavours that contain chunks of ingredients, such as nuts or chocolate chips, will make this process a little more challenging, but not impossible.
**It is best to use a single serving ice cream bowl (similar in size to the one below).
Step 2: Homemade Frosty - Step 1: Measuring
- Start by scooping ice cream from the tub into your bowl.
- I would recommend 1 - 2 scoops, but that is totally up to you and the size of your bowl.
*Remember: the more ice cream, the more elbow grease!
Step 3: Homemade Frosty - Step 2: Mixing
- I started by pressing down on the scoops of ice cream with the convex side of the spoon.
- Then I poked the ice cream with the tip of the spoon.
- Now you can start to mix in a circular motion. After a few spins you will be halfway done.
- Be cautious, the ice cream will have a tendency to spill over the sides of the bowl.
- Keep mixing until you are satisfied with your results.