Have you seen the not-so-new-anymore game called "Hedbanz"? Well, who wants to pay $20+ on a game that can cheaply be made at home? This game was very simple to make and cost a little more than a dollar (because of tax). So, without further ado, lets get started!
Step 1: Supplies Needed
For this Instructable, you will need:
· Playing cards - you can print out and use the four sheets of playing cards provided, or you can print out the blank card template so you can make your own (if you are in a time crunch, I would suggest printing the ones provided. It is very time consuming to put cards together)
· Headbands - they can either be the ones that hold your hair out of your face, or the ones that collect sweat. I bought an 8-pack of hair bands for a dollar at Dollar Tree.
· Scissors - means to cut. And, of course, the mindset of being safe when using whatever you are using.
· Cardstock/Construction Paper (optional) - I glued construction paper to the back of my playing cards because they were see through. If they are printed on cardstock, that probably won't be a problem.
· Game Case (optional) - I also provided a template for a Hedbanz game case. It is big enough to fit the size of cards I made. It has the instructions on it. I would recommend printing it out on cardstock or construction paper for durability.
· Bone Folder (optional) - If you don't have one of these, worry not! You can use scissors and achieve the same goal. (these are needed for the case, so, if you don't want the case ignore this)
· Ruler (optional) - I would recommend a ruler when using a bone folder/scissors to crease you box. You won't be using it much, but it really does help. (again, these are needed for the case, so, if you don't want the case ignore this)
· Packing Tape (optional) - I ended up covering my game case in packing tape for extra durability. This way, I can throw it in my bag and not worry about it getting torn up.
***At this moment, I do not have my files uploaded. Every time I try, they say they upload, but I can't find them. I am SO VERY SORRY for the inconvenience. If you can shed any light on the subject, please do in the comments section.***
Please use the Homemade Hedbanz Game for personal use only. Please do not sell or manufacture these games as your own.