Introduction: Homemade Fish Fingers
Homemade Fish Fingers are easy to make and are kids favorite snacks that can be made for any type of party and events. Fish fingers are made with fresh fish fillets cut into the shape of fingers (according to the size you require), marinated in spices and deep fried / shallow fried until crispy.
First Prize in the
Step 1: Ingredients
1) Fish fillets (cut like finger shapes)
2) Lemon Juice - 1 Tsp
3) Crushed Ginger (1" piece) and Garlic (2 pods)
4) Chilli Powder - 1/2 Tsp
5) Ground Cumin - 1/2 Tsp
6) Ground Coriander -1/2 Tsp
7) Garam masala - 1/2 Tsp
8) Corn Flour - 1 Tsp
9) All purpose flour - 1/4 Cup
10) Bread Crumbs - 1/4 Cup
11) Egg - 1
12) Salt as per taste
13) Oil for shallow fry
Step 2: Mixing the Ingredients
1) Pat dry the fish fillets with the kitchen towel
2) Add the lemon juice, ginger garlic, chilli powder, ground cumin, ground coriander, garam masala, corn flour,salt to the fish fillet and mix well.
3) Beat the egg and add 3- 4 Tsp to the fish fillet and coat it well
4) Allow the marinated fish fillets to sit for 15 minutes.
Step 3: Frying the Fillets
1) Mix the all purpose flour and bread crumbs in the plate
2) Coat each fish fillet with above mixture
3) Shallow fry the fish fillet gently and serve it with lemon wedges and ketchup
Enjoy this fresh and easy homemade fish fingers with your friends and loved ones!!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.