These homemade Kit Kat candy bars taste amazingly like the real thing. You won't find a better copycat recipe anywhere!
If you're a Kit Kat fan, you have to try this recipe. It's simple to follow, and easy to produce delicious results. These make a tasty surprise for any event, and you can be sure you'll be the only one to bring Kit Kats!
This one's a good story too. It starts with complete disaster, leads to gin, and ends with raging success. Read on!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 Box Club crackers or Waverly's (some kind of square butter cracker)
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
Scoochmaroo provides product links as a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com."