Introduction: Homemade Microdrone
I broke my old microdrone so I decided to make a new frame from household materials as plastic boxes for my drone. LS 114 was great durable drone but when it lost the signal above 50 meters from ground it was flying well. So it hit the ground terribly.
I used the flight controller, battery and motors of the LS 114. As I said I made its frame from plastic boxes and 0.3 mm balsa wood. (it's mostly made of plastic but for a better general look I used a little balsa) And of course I used my best friend hot glue for gluing all these things. Even glued the flight controller.
Step 1: Materials
1. 2.4 GHz micro all in one flight controller from LS 114
2. 4 brushed electric motors (7mm)
3. A 350 mAh lipo battery (20c)
4. Elastic plastic boxes (small pencil boxes from osym)
5. Some 3mm balsa wood (those little two triangles)
5. A little piece of tape to attach the battery.
6. Some hot glue
Step 2: Video
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.