I used the flight controller, battery and motors of the LS 114. As I said I made its frame from plastic boxes and 0.3 mm balsa wood. (it's mostly made of plastic but for a better general look I used a little balsa) And of course I used my best friend hot glue for gluing all these things. Even glued the flight controller.
Step 1: Materials
2. 4 brushed electric motors (7mm)
3. A 350 mAh lipo battery (20c)
4. Elastic plastic boxes (small pencil boxes from osym)
5. Some 3mm balsa wood (those little two triangles)
5. A little piece of tape to attach the battery.
6. Some hot glue