Introduction: Homemade Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
Subscribe on YouTube and never miss a recipe! Requests honored!
2-4 cups Vegetable or Canola Oil (enough to cover sticks when frying)
1 pack of Mozzarella Cheese
1 cup flour
1 cup corn meal
1 cup traditional bread crumbs
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
Oregano, Parsley and Garlic Powder to taste
1. Slice block of Mozzarella Cheese to similar sized pieces.
2. Mix flour and cornmeal together and toss cheese sticks in mixture.
3. In a separate bowl mix together bread crumbs and spices.
4. Dip sticks into egg then mixture of traditional and Panko breadcrumbs and spices.
5. Heat enough oil stove top to cover your sticks.
6. Once your oil reaches 325 minimum drop sticks into the hot oil and allow to fry for 2-5 minutes until they are browned and crispy.
7. Place finished sticks on paper towel over plate and allow excess liquid to drip off.
8. Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.