Introduction: High Protein Super Cake
I'm not a cook nor a chef but I love to explore and discover new things. I thought of making a mung bean cake. When I told my friends about it, they all thought it is impossible. So I decided to do it and show to them. They all said " it's delicious".
Mung bean is very good source of protein, very good for muscle builders, you can get approx 24 grams of protein per 100 gram serving. By adding egg white, you will get more protein from this energy food. So why would you buy expensive tablets for muscle building when you have a real food that contains no toxic chemical? Save your money, save your life by having this mung bean super cake. It also contains 16 grams of dietary fiber per 100 grams, which is good for people on diet. Mung bean super cake contains a lot of vitamins and minerals that your body needs. It is truly a super food.
Good exercise + High Protein Super Cake = Healthy Living
Step 1: Ingredients!
Step 2: Preparation!
1. Steam cook the mung bean until cooked.
2. Cut the garlic and onions into small pieces
Step 3: Preparation!
1. crack the eggs. the more eggs, the merrier.
2. add and mix the salt, pepper, onions and garlic into the egg.
3. add the mixture into the cooked mung beans
Step 4: Cooking!
1. add cooking oil and heat up the fry pan.
2. fry the mung bean until brown.
3. turn it upside down, to cook the other side.