- 1 package of Peanut Butter Oreos (15.25 oz)
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted (approx. a little more than 5 tablespoons of butter)
- about 1 1/2 jars of Smucker's Hot Fudge (11.75 oz)
- (1) 18 oz. jar of Peanut Butter
- (2) 1/2 gallons of Vanilla Ice Cream (You May Not Use All the Ice Cream)
- (1) 8 oz. bag of Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups cut in half
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 4 snack size Reese's
1) Let the ice cream thaw at room temperature for about 20 minutes or while you prepare the crust.
*Note: You can opt to not bake the crust and just set it aside- skip to step 7. I just prefer to tone down the butter taste of the crust.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3) In a food processor, crush up the Peanut Butter Oreos.
4) In a medium bowl, combine crushed Oreos and 1/3 of melted butter (still warm).
5) Press the Oreo and butter mixture into a 9" springform pan (about 2 inches up the sides of the pan) and bake for about 5 minutes.
6) Once your crust is out of the oven, set it aside and let cool.
7) In a small saucepan, heat 2/3 cup of hot fudge until its smooth. Then spread the fudge evenly on the bottom of your crust mixture. Place in freezer for a few minutes while you prepare the ice cream.
8) In a small bowl, place 3/4 of the jar of peanut butter. Microwave for about 1 minute or until it becomes liquid.
9) In a large bowl, thoroughly combine melted peanut butter and vanilla ice cream.
10) Place half the ice cream mixture over your fudge and crust. Evenly, sprinkle cut halves of mini Reese's over the ice cream in the pan. Place remaining ice cream on top of cut up Reese's. Place springform pan in freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight.
11) Carefully, release cake and place on cake plate. Spread a layer of room temperature hot fudge over ice cream.
To decorate: Microwave the rest of the peanut butter from the jar for about one minute. Once the peanut butter is a liquid consistency, mix it with about a cup of cool whip to achieve a peanut butter mousse consistency. Place mousse inside Ziploc bag. Cut a corner of the bag to pipe mousse around cake. Cut snack size Reeses in half, so you have 8 pieces and place around cake. Drizzle extra chocolate fudge and sprinkles over mousse and enjoy!