Step 1: Materials
1. 2 popsicle sticks
2. craft knife blade / 1 piece of box cutter blade
3. glue that can be used in metal and wood. Read the back of the glue to make sure it can do the job.
4. pencil / marker
5. craft knife or box cutter
6. rubber band - optional
7. cutting mat - optional
Step 2: Draw Around the Blade
2. Position the blade and draw an outline around it.
Step 3: Carve It
Always test the fit of the blade to see where you still need to work on.
Step 4: Glue It
2. Carefully place the blade then press down.
3. Put some glue to the rest of the popsicle stick.
4. Place a popsicle stick on top.
Step 5: Wait for a Long Time
I used a very old transformer for this job.
Wait for 24 hours to be sure that the glue cures.
Step 6: Optional
1. Maybe you can make a homemade craft knife using this method.
2. Instead of using a craft knife, a needle or pushpin can also be used.