• Pan (8” X 8” or 8” X 12” work best)
• Medium-sized mixing bowl
• Tin foil
• 8 oz measuring cup
• Microwave safe bowl
• Mixing spoon
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter (not natural)
• 1 cup semisweet or milk chocolate chips
• 1 5.5 oz package chewy caramel candies (makes about 1 cup melted)
• 1 cup lightly salted roasted peanuts
• 1 cup marshmallow crème
*Safety Considerations: This recipe does include peanuts and peanut butter and is not safe for those with tree nut or peanut allergies. When using a microwave to heat the ingredients, make sure to use a microwave safe bowl so that the bowl does not morph in shape or burn. Check the bottom of the bowl for information on whether or not it is microwave safe. Glass bowls are microwave safe, as well as some plastic-based ones.
Put the pan in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, or until the mixture is hard.
* CAUTION: Make sure to use a microwave safe bowl so that the bowl does not morph in shape or burn.