These instructions are for a 3 x 5 inch travel game you can fold up and take with you.
Step 1: Gather supplies
- colored felt (pick colors so you can have light on dark or dark on light to be able to see the pieces better)
- Cardstock (alternatively you can use 3x5 index cards, but they will be less like a book and be more susceptible to damage from wear)
- A cutting tool, straightedge and cutting board for cutting the paper and cardstock (I used a pocketknife for the cardstock and the instructions. You can use other cutting tools as available.)
- Scissors (to cut the felt)
- Wide colored tape (I have blue duct tape)
- Instructions for the game you want to include (optional)