Here is a link to the real product: http://www.smuckers.com/products/category.aspx?groupId=3&categoryId=46
I was inspired to make these because....
- My friend always has the prepackaged Uncrustables that cost more than they really should
- My little brother doesn't like sandwich crust
- I thought it would be fun to make!
You should make this because...
- They are quick and cheap to make.
- They will please your kids.
- They are delicious!
I hope you enjoy making your very own Uncrustables!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2 slices of bread
- Peanut Butter
- A round cookie cutter
- A butter knife
- A plate to serve it on
Step 2: Making the Sandwich
Step 3: Making the Uncrustable
Slowly and being careful not to wrip the bread, squeeze the edges of the sandwich so you seal the contents inside of the bread. If you want to make it look even more like an Uncrustable, sqeeze the edges so it forms a wavy pattern. My cookie cutter already made a wavy pattern so it wasn't hard for me!
Step 4: Enjoy!