Here is a link to the real product: http://www.smuckers.com/products/category.aspx?groupId=3&categoryId=46
I was inspired to make these because....
- My friend always has the prepackaged Uncrustables that cost more than they really should
- My little brother doesn't like sandwich crust
- I thought it would be fun to make!
You should make this because...
- They are quick and cheap to make.
- They will please your kids.
- They are delicious!
I hope you enjoy making your very own Uncrustables!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2 slices of bread
- Peanut Butter
- A round cookie cutter
- A butter knife
- A plate to serve it on