- Make sure to wear the proper protective gear such as some kind of glasses for eye protection, safety glasses would be best .....
- gloves help as well so you don't burn yourself
I tried embedding it but alas, photo bucket is lame. so you get a crappy long link ....YAY
PS. if you like it ....rate it up .....don't flake !
Step 1: What You Will Need
3. a small bit of fuse
4.a small mixing bowl
5.A mortar and pestle
6.needle nose pliers
7. duct or scotch tape
8. wooden skewers
10. A nail
11. Black Powder
- Pictures of these will be listed in order below
Step 2: Begin Rolling The Tube
And Begin rolling the tube
Step 4: Kitty Litter Grind Up
Note: this is sometimes very difficult
Step 5: Pour the litter
Then,put the pencil in after to litter
Starting slowly, pound the pencil into the tube compressing the kitty litter
- The reason Kitty Litter is used is because it is almost 100% Bentonite clay which is the same thing used in model rockets (the sealant)
Step 6: Add the Black Powder
Step 7: MakeYour Nossel
Ps the smaller the hole, the more propulsion. But with a better chance of it exploding on ignnition
Step 8: FUSETASTIC
bend the last bit of the fuse about an eighth of an inch onto itself.
Step 9: Its beginning to look alot like *Rockets*
Step 10: Scewer Galor !
Step 12: AND BAM....YOUR DONE
If there are any questions please, comment, and i will do my best to answer them
Oh I almost forgot, please use these responsibly. you never know what could happen.
Also check the local laws in your area or zip code, to make sure bottle rockets are legal
- One Last Note.... If your first bottle rocket does not shoot as planned don't give up ....it may be that its too heavy or that you nossle is just the wrong size.
Hopefully the video will work ....If not go here: