do you live in a dangerous part of town? do bullies at school pick on you? have you ever gotten mugged by a crazed clown? if your answer is yes to any of these, you need your very own homemade pepper spray! This pepper spray is very easy to make and is the perfect, over the counter, self defense weapon! side effects may include blindness, blurriness of vision, loss of vision for no more than twenty seconds, irritation of skin, and coughing. If you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours please contact your doctor immedialty.
Step 1: Safety and what you will need
first let me say that a pepper spray is a self defense weapon, and you should not abuse it. You do not go around giving people mace in the face, as fun as it is. Use your pepper spray only when it is justified (i.e. your getting robbed, your being beat up, a republican slept with your wife), ok so the last part is a joke.
you will need
1. Peppers, i used chili peppers as they seem to be the hottest of all peppers
2. Black, tabletop pepper, added for coughing effect
4. Something to brew the spray in
5. a container for the finished product
6. something to crush the pepper (not pictured)
7. funnel (not pictured and optional if you dont mind making a huge mess)
8. goggles, safety only, optional